Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why Do Many Young Arabs Love Trance Music?



I wish I have an answer, but I do not. On most upload/download Arabic sharing websites, there is always trance music out there, and from the look of things, it gets downloaded often.

It's very different from our usual Arabic music, It's a lot more mechanical which makes it perfect for crazy late night dances and clubs. It might be the rebel music, people just finding their own thing to to enjoy that separates them from the older crowd.

I know even in the States Trance music is picked on usually, but all bets are off at the nightclubs. It goes well with laser shows as well. I know this, I am not too keen on it, if it plays, i won't stop it, but I do not find myself dancing along. either.

dj 3bee6 - power trance 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment