Saturday, March 31, 2012

This Song Should Be Sent To Every Man Who Has Been Dumped



Dudes always sing about being the martyr and then how they were dumped by their lady unfairly and how they have been wronged. But when women do the same, their songs are called, annoying and naggy! Unfair really!

That's why when Asalah released this song about 6 years ago, it was so well received. Asalah has just come out of a troubled marriage with a jerk husband who has cheated on her...then went around and said "she ignored my needs". I do not think I overstate it when I say, that most Arabs sided with Asalah on this issue.

Along came her song that, I consider one of the finest love songs in modern Arab pop. The warm yet overpowering voice has its mark all over this song. This is rocking song with a rocking feel to it. It's not for the weak in heart or the one who does not want to move on. well done Asala

Assala - Asfa / اصاله - أسفه



Assala - Asfa / أصالة - آسفة

0 comments:

Post a Comment