Monday, March 12, 2012

"Shway Sexy", Lebanses Pop Goes To The Bathroom




If you have a proactive line, and absolutely no talent, then you can make a music video as long as you call is art. And if you have the money, you can hire Lebanese talents like Fadi Haddad to film your music video. and boom, just like that you are a star!

Cheap looking graphics, cheep langauge and some computer generated tunes suck. This is a song by a woman who seems to have been hanging out with the wrong guys who treat her as trash--club goers would understand that. I do not like this song not bit, and it has nothing to do with the title "How Sexy!" is not sexy at all.

Haya had some dude write this song for her, but this dude knows only about ladies at the club. There goes one line in the song, "If my loved one is away form me, would you ban me from parting up at night just for that" I am guessing, the guys are the club do not leave any woman alone in those places--I would not know.
Haaya- Shway Sexy | هايا - شوي سكسي

0 comments:

Post a Comment