Friday, September 19, 2014

Saad Ramadan, The Most Elegant Pop Star Releases His Most Upbeat Single To Date (Listen)


The flirt within Saad Ramadan comes so out so clearly in his latest single release. He is a freaking handsome young dude with a honey drizzled style. Saad is a hi-maker whose career took the singles approach. He has been an A list for about three years...I do not think he released an album yet, but he is a fixture in music festivals around the Arab world.

The new song is pretty upbeat, I think most exercisers agree that listening to some great music goes a long way when you're working out. It helps increase your energy and motivates you to work harder. In many ways, it even distracts you from the discomfort of exercise so that you'll keep going even when it's tough.

However, not just any music will do. We all have our own tastes and preferences for what we like to listen to when we exercise: pop, dance, techno, rock, metal, hip hop or all of the above. Sometimes, it's not the genre that matters; it's the pace (or beat). Others like inspirational lyrics. Personally, I think the beat matters. It has to match the pace of my workout—something I can't listen to and sit still. At the very least, I want to know (or be familiar with) the song that's playing. When I go to Spinning class, for example, and I encounter music that's too slow for the tempo of the workout, or too obscure for me to "escape" by singing along with the song in my head, I am not a happy exerciser.


Additionally, the world was a more cheery place in the past. Some acts your parents may have boogied to, here is a song that will meet your taste.

سعد رمضان - ياللي مدوبني 2014


اغنية سعد رمضان - ياللى مدوبنى 2014 | النسخة الاصلية

0 comments:

Post a Comment