Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Marwa Bin Sageer Throws Her Hat in the Summer Race

An alum of the Star Academy Season 4 is a winner with a new song that reaches you and especially your heart on many level. @ first I thought I was listening to some Arab singer I have been hearing for few years now, but then came the surprise, this song comes from a breaking-out star. Marwa Bin Sageer known for her dreamy voice and her ability to deliver good cover of legendary Lebanese singer Fairoz like very few can is now trying to market herself. if you do not lie this song and you do not stop for a second to reflect on a past emotional experience in your life, I do not know what else can. Well, Marwa you did well and I hope you can find your way for commercial success in this crowded Arab music scene

بتكلم بجد للفنانة مروى بن صغير


0 comments:

Post a Comment