Thursday, May 31, 2012

Renee Sleiman A Rocking Lebanese Songstress


Good girls are hard to find is what the average guy will say. I would say good girls of pop are difficult are rare to find. But I just found another one...she is Lebanese and has a French name Renee Sleiman. She is ready to party and dance Debka. That's what her new single does, get you to move.

These kind of songs can only be made awesome if the singer's voice is strong, enjoys a great deal of confidence and comfortable with a loud beat. Renee does it so well here, and for a first song of hers, she promises to be one fine young pop star. This is light song that gives us a glimpse of Renee's talent. She reminded me of a young Diana Hadad in Ahel El Eshiq But Roa thinks and I now agree she sounds like a Najwa Karam.

I first wasn't sure if this song would be as cool as the title makes it out to be, but then when I gave it a listen, I was hooked, I played the song once again. The dialect used is the oldest Arab one, the white dialect as known in Lebanon. I am sure some other Lebanese diva is regretting not having bought the rights for this song. Handsome devil Ziad Bourji composed the music and the creative dude Walid Al Massih did the arrangement.
 
 Renee Sleiman - Leish 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment