Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is This Dude Wearing A Pajama At His Own Concert


When your lead singer is wearing a cap and a full casual look, why not wear a pajama. Or at least that's what I think the gifted and hard working Turkish Clarinet player Hüsnü Şenlendirici is wearing on stage. Seriously, what's he wearing?

Maybe this is some rehearsal, but it's on film the Saber El Rebai is kicking it with the band who seem to be hanging loose. I know both Arabs and Turkish people are keen on looking their best, but this clip confuses me.

I have seen similar pants at the Target sales bin on Black Friday. I have no idea where this was filmed  but I think it might have been somewhere in Europe. As for Hüsnü Şenlendirici he has been doing a number of concerts in Egypt where he is a celebrated figure. He has collaborated this year with Ghada Ragib on her most recent dazzling album.

Saber Rebai, Hüsnü Şenlendirici, Aytaç Doğan (Soirée Privée)

0 comments:

Post a Comment