Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#Shit_Happens Listen: Bahaa soultan" Ana Mesh Handam I بهاء سلطان أنا مش هندم

Bahaa Soultan released a new song, a single from his upcoming album. We sort of did not miss him this year....he released a random album with social messages, and before that and after he was singing for the army to murder his fellow civilians. Now he is about to release the new album and I like the lead.

The lyrics are from his pal and producer for life Nasr Mahrous, who seems to have creative control over all elements of the album making, from lyrics, to recording to filming a music video for the hit songs. It's a slow dark song, I would have loved it if it had different music, it sort of kills the mood for me and I am like what the freak? I need a pillow.

I may like the yrcis that fight regrets and urge one to move on--do not dwell on the past. I like the message, but if you do not have good music, then you are wasting a good song

.. Bahaa soultan" Ana Mesh Handam I بهاء سلطان أنا مش هندم

0 comments:

Post a Comment