Thursday, February 19, 2015

Afroman Arrested After Punching A Girl Fan (Video)



RAPPER Afroman has been arrested for assault after police say he punched a female fan on stage during a concert in US city of Biloxi.

AFROMAN, who is best known for his hit Because I Got High, was arrested on Tuesday night and his show was cancelled.

The 40-year-old rapper, whose real name is Joseph Foreman, was released by Biloxi police after posting $US330 ($A422) bond.

Afroman issued a public apology at 1 p.m. Wednesday in response the incident in which he punched a woman who got on stage during his concert at Kress Live in Biloxi.

In a Skype interview with TMZ, he said he will be checking into a facility to help him deal with his anxiety issues.

"There was three wrongs in the situation," he said. "All I want to do is right my wrong."
He said the woman should have never been on stage and security should have been able to stop her.
"I'm up there trying to do a job," he said. "Honestly, I didn't know a girl was behind me when I swung."

There was a man next to the stage heckling him throughout the performance, he said. When he felt
someone bump him, he thought it was the man.
 
Joseph Edgar Foreman more known as Afroman Punches girl on stage


more here

0 comments:

Post a Comment