Sunday, November 20, 2011

Never Felt An Ibrahem El 7ekamy Song



Since he won that round of Star Academy over the dazzling Syrian Shahed Barmada and many people seem to not forget that. Shahid is doing well herself now. But my lack of appreciation for this young star is that I cannot connect to his songs, I just do not feel them.

I am an easy listen and star wanting to like a new song, but if I do not like something, I move on. As for Ibrahem, I have never found one of his songs to be worthy of the time it takes to listen to. I might be missing something from him, but I do not think he challenged himself or left his comfort zone.

This is the singer that was supposed to be Saudi Arabia's next big thing, the excitement over him might have been overblown.

Ibrahem is a cool dude in real life, he might be a really sweet person, but it's his music that I cannot relate to. I hope one of his fans can educate him a bit on him or his significance.

اغنية ابراهيم الحكمى - كيف اضم / Ibrahem El 7ekamy - Kef Adom

0 comments:

Post a Comment