Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Metallica Worthy Arabic Music Video



This music video is from the 70s, a Shabai style song by Mohammed Adawyah. The song does not mean anything in particular. There are men in dark, skeletons, fangs and blood. I do not know who had this idea to make such a music video that I would never have imagined possible.

Metal and Goth music make really creepy music videos, it's an art that has its fans, but I can never understand it myself, but I am here to see this is a bold music video to make in an Arab country. That's certainly a cheap looking music video, but the concept is new or was new back then. What do you think?

The film where this song was featured is about to get remade with the leading guy along some new blood no pun intended.
أحمد عدوية - أغنية جهرشه "فيلم"

0 comments:

Post a Comment