Monday, June 27, 2011

Angham's "Sibto" Same Old New Song ?




Egyptian singer Angham can do no wrong in my book, I am a big fan and consider myself an early fan when she was a little girl. I do not care much for her family drama, I only check in for her music. She has always given us new material and upbeat music. She finds nothing wrong in exploring new musical territories and styles.

But her new sinlge makes me wonder if she has anything new to offer in terms of the music or the subject, I feel we have been there before. I feel the opening of the song is borrowed from an older song of hers! Yes, there's some musical arrangement and new style.

While the music keeps if fun, relaxed and fit the lyrics. It's a song about a woman who leaves a guy, then when she learns he has a new girl, things get weird. This's a confession from a very sweet heart who can tell you anything they wish. By all means, this is a big hit, and they internet has been going crazy for it. I am sure we can see a music video for this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment