Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Digging Ramy Sabry New Single



In my book, Ramy Sabry is one of the mose awesome singers in Egypt. I like his voice, he has a really good voice. His style is pop, but he is also aware of the music that goes into his songs. He composes music and sings well. The emotions comes easy to him making his songs sound coming from the deep.

Now comes a new single from him with a bit of old school wisdom, Better Safe Than Sorry" At first this was a song about security in Egypt as things settling down, but then I was surprised this was a love song. I loved the beat and the lyrics. "7aras Wala Tkhawin" is about two lovers one innocent and another up to some games.

The thing about Ramy is that he seems to be the next big thing from Egypt, that would be the the next Amr Diab, never have I thought Ramy Sabry tires to copy Amr Diab, but instead, his style, voice and music all lead there. He is a natural pop star that rocks. We have to wait and see, but as of now we all can enjoy his new single. You can see him perform this song on July 8th on Saqyat Al Sawy venue at the Zamalik.

حرص ولا تخون - رامى صبرى - 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment