Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aly Hussain Is His Mother's Son




Aly Hussain is the new kid on the block, and he has being doing a lot of good with his craft. Singing for the Egyptian revolution like dozens did before and after him. While many of those singers took a break, he did not.

Aly just released a new song for mothers every where and it's quite pleasant. I cannot tell if mothers will like it, I can only say that I do enjoy the lyrics and as the song plays as a gratitude prayer from a song to his mother who has given him everything she has to give.

The young voice from Aswan wants the big game and he sure shows dedication to keep his dream real and pursuing what makes him happy. I know we were all excited about him two years ago, but I think we have more reasons to celebrate this guy. Aly is no longer the promising talent, he has some fan base now. He just need something new, something to sit him apart from the flock.

على حسين أمى

0 comments:

Post a Comment