Monday, March 28, 2011

A Treat By Bander Saad



Bander Saad is the latest singer from the Gulf to release an album and upon reviewing the album, I must say I'm excited about it. There is some fresh lyrics, and new melodies in fusion with traditional Gulf beat.

There are half a dozen songs on the new album, I did not hear one tired song or son that I have heard before. So there is a good effort on behalf of this artist to introduce new music for Bandar Saad, the cool Arabian guy.

I will be posting a review of his new album soon..

This Saudi singer who made a fine name for himself when his single (Alo Alo) made it big few years ago. the younger listeners enjoyed it and embraced it. Bandar is also a music composer as he writes most of the music for his song.

بندر سعد - عشرة على عشرة - حالياً في الأسواق | Bandar Saad - 10/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment