Sunday, July 7, 2013

Listen: Maya Diab Hot New Single 2013 اغنية مايا دياب - دابوا عينيك | النسخة الاصلية


She is the boldest among her peers, period. She makes whatever song she likes to, and so experiments with whichever style she feels like. She wears whatever the hell she finds best fit. She makes the news,  with and without music.

She is already famous, but she does not rest, she is always on a quest to do something new, and to be number one. She is smart and companies chase her to work with her and have her talk up their products. Wherever she goes the news follows.

Her new Lebanese single is amazing. A good choice for her this summer. Sometimes, I think she is Lady Gaga, other times, I think Kim Kardashian, then I change my mind. She is creative this way, as few can define her. This is good business and hope you find her new song as entertaining as I do.

اغنيه مايا دياب - دابوا عينيك 2013


اغنية مايا دياب - دابوا عينيك | النسخة الاصلية | 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment