Better late than never....
It's tough to decide on a list for best songs....I would not thin a ten list would be right, 20 would be better....as few songs were missing....Carol Samahe rocked it this year. Tamer Hosny has a sweet album, Donia Samer Ghanem had the greatest songs. Also Latifa rocked her way back into the top charts.
- A song by Nancy--emotional, good choice
- Elissa had one of the list, also dark emotional, sure thing
- Nassif Zeytoun, the Syrian charmer had a dark emotional upbeat track, I love this song
- Amr Diab brings back the funk with el Liela. Sounds good
- Tamer Hosny with Snoop Dogg made the list, mixed bag
- Myriam Faris had some song--I actually had no idea about this song. It should not be on the list
- Haifa had a song, but it was actually released in 2012--it should not be on the 2013 list
- Samira Said made the list with her comeback song--it's catchy.
- Wael Jassar was a dark romantic song about withdrawing and surrendering
- Tunisian Saber El Robaei made the list with a Gulf dialect track. It should not be on the list
ListenArabic - Top 10 Arabic Songs 2013 أفضل أغاني عربية