Friday, May 29, 2015

Myriam Fares' "Aman" Turns Islamic Music Hertiage Into A Freak Show "Video"


 
Myriam Fares turned a heritage song that's more than 500 years old into some freak show. The song is Aman from the Islamic music heritage in Andalusia. A song beloved by many mystic Muslims and a tool for worship among some groups like the Sufis.

Enter the stage Myriam Fares who for some stage reason choose to re-record the song and title her album "Aman" All is fine and okay until you get a chance to look at this mess of a music video released by Myriam Fares. I do not know what to make of it. She is doing her suggestive dance thing and dressed in some of the strangest outfits.

This will go down as one of the weirdest music videos in the Arab memory. Then how about that beach scene and swim suit? I would be insulted by I know Myriam Fares' head is not in the right place.

I am not one of those people who attacked the re-recorded version, I do not mine the song itself or Myriam Fares' take on it. I just am not that into the music video.    
 
Myriam Fares Aman (Official Music Video) ميريام فارس آمان

1 comments: