Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wael Jassar New Single and TV Drama (Video) "El Nehaya Wahda"


Wael Jassar seems like a bored guy in his latest song. The song is part of an upcoming TV drama with some of the biggest names in acting. It's an Egyptian show, the song written by Ayman Bahgat Amar--the biggest name in lyrics and the music is the work of the hip Maydyan.

I have no doubt in mind that this will be a huge show, I like the actors I see, the song is average. The title of the song is gripping--the end is the same. The lyrics are nice, the music might be a let down. the song is rich with meaning about life and people. I know having the best people behind one's song is great, maybe I am just not in love with Wael as much as I used to.  

Wael Jassar - El Nehaya Wahda 2015
Lyrics: Ayman Bahgat Amar
Composer: Madyan
Music Arrangement: Adel Haky
Produced By: Arabica Music
 
وائل جسار - النهاية واحدة - Wael Jassar - El Nehaya Wahda

0 comments:

Post a Comment