Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tamer Hosny's Family and The American Citizenship


Egyptian pop star and bad boy Tamer Hosny is in trouble with the media at home. The reason? He took himself, his expecting wife and moved to American for at least four months where he will be attending to some business arrangements he have. I am certain he will be recording and filming stuff during the duration of his trip to America.

Tamer Hosny is expecting a bay girl and it seems the time of the birth will come during his stay in America--which will mean his daughter will be born in the United States. That means she will be an American citizen. If this happens, it's neither against the law of either the US or Egypt. It's only illegal if there are an organized crime and deception going on. This is because some Asian and other international folks organize trips for certain pregnant women to give birth on this American soil.

Back to Tamer, the media in Egypt has shamed the artist for such a move--first he dodges the army, bad mouths folks in Tahrir Square and showed Hosny Mubarak with praises. Then he leaves Egypt seeking another citizenship. Tamer is aware of those reports and has issued a press release, "My wife and I are in the US for business, she may and may not give birth here, but I have contracts that I have singed where I am under obligation to be in the States", he added "For me the Egyptian citizenship is better for me and for my little girl"
  
This press release says all the right things, and I am sure the US official would be happy to hear him making it vague. I tell you what, Tamer you are doing the right thing, and folks back home in Egypt would do the same if they had the means, they just like to fool themselves with such nonsense. But you also do not have to seek the American citizenship for you girl. No one will force you to get it for her, you can chose to do that.

So as for the media loudmouths, they can suck it, Tamer is not doing something you would not do for your kids--give them a chance at a better life. I have come to learn people in Egypt just hate his lovely Moroccan wife Basma Boussil--many women do.

Tamer Hosni and his Moroccan wife Basmaa

   

7 comments:

  1. I was raised in America and its place to live but it's not a perfect place, no place on earth is perfect. Your over doing it acting like America is heaven on earth. Just because someone is born in America doesn't mean that their life is going to be golden and just because some one was born in Egypt or other places doesn't mean their life is going to be messed up. I'm tired of people all ways acting like if you don't come to America you won't have a better way of life. If Tamer chooses for his child to have citzenship in Egypt I'm sure his daughter will grow up to be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say I was raised in America and its great place to live but it's not a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are on the same page. But we cannot deny that a lot of people think many things of America....it gives you a chance, if you are bad, it won't help you. It's a place where in general good work is rewarded and keeps corruption to minimum. If you are good Egypt would be good too, but you might have a harder time making it. But I see your points

    ReplyDelete
  4. The public is not obliged to like Bassma/Tamer. They are not Allah. So stop writing this BS about how lovely she is and stop speaking in behalf of the egyptian people. If egyptians don't like her, too bad, there gotta be a reason behind it. And who ever chose to like her, good for them. There are much more beautiful women in the world then her, more educated, more successful, more mature, more natural looking. If they choose to give their future baby american citizenship, that's their right. However, a good life is not guarantee cause of that. Try to be more diplomatic in your articles. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason why many arabs don't like bassma is because she is not a natural arab beauty. She bought her beauty trough surgeries. She has no solo hit album out, no music video of her own, never had a sold out solo concert, yet she thinks she won the lottery by marrying Tamer hosny.lol with 21 years old she should get an education, instead of playing wife soon to be mom. How will she raise her child if she is so immature herself. She still takes pics with micky mouse. I think their marriage is pathetic to a certain extent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who ever made that statement above just said everything I wanted to say! I agree with you they are not Allah and all of this celebrity worship has got to stop. What has this world come to, people thinking celebrities are god and can't do no wrong! Hanitizer I like your blog but I'm tired of hearing about Tamer and his various lame antics. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your blog but you should talk more about underground artists from places like Palestine who never get the attention they deserve instead of giving that idiot tamer attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adriane, no one writes about underground bands as much as I do. I made many of them knwon out here and consult with them free of charge about how to get their stuff out there. I do not think celebrities are good, I just hate when people tell others how to run their lives. Also you can feel free to write about the underground bands of your choice, I will publish it here if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete