Monday, February 25, 2013

The Orientalist Wet Dream Bulgarian Song


Being in some kind of desert, wearing some loose and bright clothes, dancing like a pro with Arabic alphabet creeping on the stage, tells me you know nothing of Arabs. But that should not stop you form making a good song. Dancing for this music video got all the right elements. I had no idea that people of Bulgaria cared for Arabic culture, but this music videos gives me hope.

This is a duet by two young and gorgeous Bulgarian songstresses. This is a song that sounds like the ones they came in places like Beirut and Dubai, the Bulgarian language does also feel a bit like the Arabic language for the untrained eye. The lyrics have a lot in common with Arabic songs lyrics  they might as well have been written by some lyricists from Egypt.

This is a music video by Petya Koleva Ivanova, best known by her stage name Preslava who is a Bulgarian pop-folk singer. She was born in Dobrich, Bulgaria. Preslava completed her musical education with the specialty ‘folk singing. She is the crown of Payner Music BG Stars. She was found for pop-folk music from Svilengrad's playboy - Milko Kalaidjiev. Preslava is from Dobrich and have studied singing there. Preslava had 4 albums created for Payner Music. Almost every songs from this snger becomes a hit. They made this singer a star from her debut. Some of her songs are: "Final words", "Bitter remembers".

As for Galena She was born in Smyadovo. She enrolled in music school in Shumen with folk singing. After 2 years she moved to a music school in Dimitrovgrad. 18 years old Galena made her debut video for the song "Can". On the fifth annual TV awards "Planet", in February 2007, Galena was awarded the prize "Miss Sexy 2006".

So, there you have it two great and talented ladies from the land of wonders take a shot at Arabic tradition and deliver a song to my surprise, Arabs would love. This is an ward winning young talents who seems to value other cultures, and for that she chose the Arabic culture  At first I thought this is some Hebrew attempt to claim another Arabic thing, but then I was wrong.

Preslava i Galena - Haide Otkaji Me.HDTVRip (Official Video)_-_by kibo_-_.mpg





Galena:
I'm walking on broken glasses
did i say that i would give up?!
I will prove u that i'm the woman
who deserves the most to be with u!

Preslava:
And i lived through your women
when u were losing,i was with u
When you were making mistakes,i didn't fear
did i say that i would stop?!

Do i have to stop?!I tasted you just one time
and the other tastes bitter,come on,make me give up
I tried to want some other (men),
but i want only you,make me give up
I tasted you just one time
and i don't wanna see nothing else,come on,make me give up
Try,but you won't make out
and no one could,no one didn't manage

Galena:
I've heard a curses for me
that i've swore your ex-es
And i was lying because of you and i was killing my soul

Preslava:
And i lived through your women
When you were losing,i was with you
When you were making mistakes,i didn't fear
Did i say that i would stop?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment