Monday, January 28, 2013

LISTEN: Lebanese Melissa Steamy Single "Nanana"


In a world with one half talented Korean pop star can become a global sensation, why not have a Lebanese pop songstress branch out to English pop. Melissa has always wanted the global fame, she made duets with Dr. Alban and then with Akon.

Her most recent attempt at appealing to mass marked outside Arabia is a new single written by Jenny B.  This is the first full song from Melissa where she sings in English, the song will also be turned into a music video under the supervision of French Director Fabien Dufils. The DOP will be under the helms of Johanne Debas (the creative force behind fashion ads for L’Oreal Paris، Maybelline، Dove)

The fashion will be designer by hot French designer Louis Azzaro, as for the song it has an unconventional lable, Microsoft Xbox. The production is that for John Saliba.

I think this is your dance pop song that are very hip nowadays, I think such songs have an appeal that goes beyond language and culture. Hope, other Lebanese pop stars try to make similar songs their own instead of copying Melissa's experiment 

Melissa - nanana




Don’t look for my heart Music is my love

Looking up tonigt  DJ make it louder

Do not move your hips  Only move your lips

Baby take my breath away

Nananananananananana He Nananananananananana Ha

Show me what you got   Do it now or never

Daddy play it right   We can Be together

Fix up the floor

Baby give me more

Baby take my breath away

0 comments:

Post a Comment